Many of our couples have been from out of state….thank goodness for Skype, email & conference calling. With help from their family, Kelly and Dustin planned a sensational wedding and when we finally met Kelly in person, we knew this was going to be a FUN wedding party!
They had their ceremony at Grand Pacific Wedding Gardens located just outside of Cleveland in Olmsted Falls, OH. This was our first time covering a ceremony at this wonderful outdoor location. Thank goodness this venue has a pavilion…..it poured! The rain really brought out the beautiful Fall colors …..simply gorgeous. This ceremony site is the newest addition to Historic Grand Pacific Junction.
Once the I do’s were said and the family formals were made, we headed downtown for their creative session. We dodged the rain and found cover here and there for some great results. We had a great time creating images with this bridal party!
Their reception was held at the Key Center Marriott-Downtown, Cleveland, OH. As always, this venue is amazing. All the vendors did an amazing job making this a wedding to remember.
- Ceremony Location: The Grand Pacific Wedding Gardens, Olmsted Falls, OH
- Venue: Key Center Marriott-Downtown, Cleveland, OH
- Limo Service: A1 Mr. Limo
- Officiant: Fr. Kevin from St. Basil’s Church
- Entertainment: JR from Selective Sound
- Videographer: Selective Sound
- Cake: Wildflour
- Photographers – Thomas & Gisella
A few of our favorites from their day….